French Polynesian islands have long been known for their ability to set adrift the stress and anxieties of daily life, through the many sounds, visions and tastes of Tahitian lifestyle.
This remote palm-studded island invites you to embrace all that Tahiti has to offer by introducing you to its many attributes… from its beautiful shores, to its unique variety of on-and-off island activities for those seeking a little more adventure – among those included are snorkeling, fishing and boating, just to name a few.
Activities offered in this all inclusive package:
- Arts & Crafts
- Rod Fishing
- Spear Fishing
Activities & Destinations to choose from:
- Ocean Reef Exploration
- Ote Pipi Village
- Pink Sand Escape – Shark watching & Snorkeling
- Scuba Diving (can be arranged with local dive operator; additional cost)
- "The Aquarium" – the best snorkeling in Rangiroa
- Toute Picnic – Lunch on an uninhabited island (Motu)
- Blue Lagoon
- Deep Sea Fishing
Several boats are at your disposal (with experienced guide):
- Teta I. – 18 passenger Motorboat, 220HP
- Poti Marara – 7 passenger Motorboat, 85HP
- Dingy I. – 5 passenger Motorboat, 75 HP
- Dingy II. – 3 passenger Motorboat, 15 HP
- Dingy III. – 3 passenger Row Boat
- Hobie-Cat 16' Sail Boat
Nautical Activities - Diving Centres (Rangiroa)
- Blue Dolphins Diving Center – Phone: (689) 96.03.01
- Raie Manta Club Rangiroa – Phone: (689) 96.84.80
- The Six Passengers – Phone: (689) 96.02.60
- Top Dive Rangiroa – Phone: (689) 96.05.60
* Some activities may be combined or customized, please inquire for details.
* All activities are subject to favorable weather conditions.