A vacation on Motu Teta is individually crafted to meet your specific needs and special requests. We will provide you with a custom cost estimate based on your desired length of stay, and number of individuals in your party.
We are an all-inclusive, private island resort meaning there are many key features that will always be included in the cost of your stay that set us apart from traditional Tahitian resorts. For example, your vacation will always include the following island activities:
Arts & Crafts
Ocean Reef Exploration
In addition, regardless of the length of your stay or number of individuals in your party, we also include:
- All meals, which are skillfully prepared with Tahitian flair. All meal offerings can be reviewed and planned in advance, and we will try accommodate any special request.
- All beverages including champagne, selection of fine wines, beer and a well-stocked bar.
- All excursions you might desire, as discussed here.
- Unlimited access to all sporting equipment and watercraft
- Your on-site staff including private chef, maid and excursion guide
- Roundtrip transportation from Rangiroa Airport by motor boat to Motu Teta
- Accommodations for up to 6 adults or up to 10 including children. Learn more here
We do require a minimum stay of 3 nights, and recommend 5 nights at the least.
Rates in USD:
(Taxes not included)
Per Adult, Per Night
* For different group sizes, please request a quote.
- Pricing is subject to change
- Lodging Taxes: 13% (not included)
- Terms: 25% non-refundable deposit is due to confirm your booking
- Remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable
- Travel Insurance is recommended, consult your travel professional
MAKING A BOOKING
To request more information or to make a reservation, please click here.
Be sure to include your preferred arrival and departure dates, along with the number of guests in your party, as well as any questions you may have. We will respond by email or phone and temporarily hold a reservation. Once your reservation in confirmed by both parties, we will issue an invoice. The 25% deposit will confirm your reservation. The final payment will become due 45 days prior to arrival.
PREPARING FOR YOUR GETAWAY
As your visit to Motu Teta approaches, we will be happy to contact you to collect all necessary travel, activity and menu details… as well as any other special requests you may have.
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you have any questions.
Please click here to request more information regarding availability at Motu Teta, or feel free to contact us by phone or email at the details listed below. Our minimum stay requirement is 3 nights; however we recommend at least a 5-night stay to fully embrace this Tahitian experience.