Making a Booking
To request more information or to make a reservation, please click here.
Be sure to include your preferred arrival and departure dates, along with the number of guests in your party, as well as any questions you may have. We will respond by email or phone and temporarily hold a reservation. Once your reservation in confirmed by both parties, we will issue and invoice. The 25% deposit will confirm your reservation. The final payment will become due 45 days prior to arrival.
Preparing for your getaway
As your visit to Motu Teta approaches, we will be happy to contact you to collect all necessary travel, activity and menu details… as well as any other special requests you may have.
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you have any questions.
Please click here to request more information regarding availability at Motu Teta, or feel free to contact us by phone or email at the details listed below. Our minimum stay requirement is 3 nights; however we recommend at least a 5 night stay to fully embrace this Tahitian experience.
This is an all inclusive island:
- All meals prepared to order with Tahitian flair
- Drinks, including champagne, selection of wine, beer, and a well-stocked bar
- All excursions
- Unlimited use of all sport equipment and watercraft
- On-site Staff (your private chef, excursion guide)
- Roundtrip transportation from Rangiroa Airport by motor boat to Motu Teta
- Accommodations for up to 6 adults or up to 10 including children
- Minimum stay is 3 nights (we recommend at least a 5 night stay)
Prices for your very own private island:
Rates in EUR:
(Taxes not included)
Per Adult, Per Night
* For different group sizes, please request a quote.
* For reference, exchange rates may be found on www.xe.com and www.oanda.com.
- Pricing is subject to change
- Lodging Taxes: 14%
- Terms: 25% non-refundable deposit is due to confirm your booking
- Remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable
- Travel Insurance is recommended, consult your Travel Professional